The Honest Life by Jessica Alba
We are so honored to have been invited to celebrate the launch of Jessica Alba’s new book, The Honest Life! After a gorgeous afternoon at the Mondrian Hotel, complete with tasty treats and manicures on the pool deck, I dove into the book and have had it open every night since. It’s written in a friendly, yet informative way; the photography and layout make it warm and inviting, almost like you’re having a chat with a girlfriend over a glass of wine.
It was an incredible opportunity for us to interview Jessica personally, to ask about the inspiration behind her book and about the journey that led her to found the very successful The Honest Company, since we here at Move are big fans of her line of non-toxic and eco-friendly household, bath/body and baby care products. So, we chatted with Jessica and got the inside scoop on how she manages to balance life as a working actress, mother and entrepreneur. We’re super excited to share our interview with her, so do stay tuned. In the meantime, you can learn a little more about her fresh approach to beauty, food and home in The Honest Life.
- The Honest Life by Jessica Alba is an indispensable handbook for healthy, sustainable, stylish and affordable living. Jessica takes you through her own personal journey of discovery, sharing the insights and strategies she’s gathered along the way.
- Jessica provides tips, advice, personal anecdotes and more, covering every aspect to living an Honest Life including: Honest Eating, Honest Parenting, Honest Style and Honest Beauty.
- The book is designed so you can read from cover to cover or jump around to the topics that interest most.
- The Honest Life means doing the best we can but knowing that we can’t be superheroes all the time while balancing everything. Let go of what you can’t control and just focus on the handful of things that are within your power — what you’re eating, drinking and bringing into your home.
- The Honest Life is for busy women (like moms!) who are looking to make smart choices about living a healthy, natural lifestyle — without being boring, beige or blah.