“Oh La La” Giveaway
We here at Move adore the hand-drawn illustrations by the talented Hyshil Sander. We love her ethereal and playful “Oh La La” print, inspired by the song “Moi Je Joue” by Brigitte Bardot, so we’re giving it away! Since Hyshil is a visual artist, we thought it would be fun to do another Pinterest contest so we can see what inspires you!
From the artist: This is a signed A3 Print (16.54 in by 11.69 in) of a never-ending ribbon that says “Oh la la”, inspired by the Brigitte Bardot song, “Moi Je Joue”. The original was drawn entirely by hand, with colored pencils. This piece is printed on eco-friendly 250gr high-quality recycled paper, 11.7 × 16.5 inches, and signed by the artist. See more from Hyshil in her Illustrated Things Etsy shop.
Here’s How to Enter:
- Follow both Move LifeStyle and Hyshil Sander on Pinterest.
- Create your own Pinterest board called “Oh La La”.
- Repin all the pins from the Move LifeStyle “Oh La La” pin board to your “Oh La La” board.
- Post the URL for your pin board in the comments on the bottom of this page. Please login to comment with your email address so we can contact you if you win.
- Fill out your “Oh La La” board with anything that make YOU say “Oh La La”–exotic destinations, luxurious bedding, a tall glass of Champagne, racy lingerie, bright lipstick, a perfectly foamy cappuccino, a bouquet of peonies, a soft cashmere sweater, you name it!
Our Pinning Party will begin at 8:00am PST on Friday, April 5th, 2013 and end on Sunday, April 14th at 11:59PM PST. Our lucky winner will be contacted via email and must respond within 72 hours to claim prize. For complete contest rules and restrictions, click here.