One Year Anniversary
Happy One Year Anniversary!
What a whirlwind first year it has been for Move LifeStyle. We’re creating a community of smart, focused, girls on the go and couldn’t be happier about the chances we have to connect with you! In this first year we’ve been up and running, we took you along as we traveled to Palm Springs, New York, Atlanta, Hawaii, France, Monaco, Italy, shared our travel tips and favorite travel apps that helped us along the way. We posted articles that inspire us, featured women who motivate us and hope to have brought you information that both challenged and delighted you. We invite you to grab a cup of coffee and take five to count down the year with us!
Five Highlights From our First Year:
1. Filming our first video.
2. Being featured on Forbes.com.
3. Meeting Jessica Alba at the launch for her book, The Honest Life.
4. Announcing some exciting personal news.
5. Supporting arts education for underserved schools with P.S. ARTS.
Five Things We’ve Learned Along the Way:
1. Get involved in your community, engage. Promote other women whose sites you believe in.
2. Quality over quantity. We’re focusing and spending more time curating our articles to make them even better tailored for our readers.
3. Starting a business will be a lot more work than you ever imagined. And more personally rewarding than you ever thought possible.
4. Be focused but not precious with your content. If something doesn’t work, try something different tomorrow! Keep it fun!
5. Just as you master one thing, there will always be something new to learn. Keep an open mind, be flexible and go with the flow in this ever-changing world of online media.
Five of Our Favorite Companies We Had the Opportunity to Collaborate With:
3. Rachel Pally
5. Land of Nod
Five of Our Favorite Bits of Press We Landed This Year:
We LOVE making this website for YOU! You inspire us everyday. Thank you for being a part of our journey!
Autumn, Jenn and Ashley