Halloween How-To: 80s Makeup Tutorial
I mean, 80s makeup is like, so totally rad. It’s crazy fun to rock a hot pink lips, eyes lined in electric blue, and a side pony tail to top things off. Channel your inner Madonna, Debbie Gibson, or even a Ziggy-Stardust-esque David Bowie with a mini glittering star gleaming upon your check.
For more Halloween how-tos and upcoming makeup tutorials, be sure to check out our new YouTube channel! It’s totally radical.
How to Create a Totally 80s Makeup Look:
- Cover your lid with pale pink shadow we used Maybelline Color Tattoo “Inked in Pink.”
- To add shimmer, we used NYX Loose Pearl Shadow.
- Line with a bold color. We love NWX gel liner “Blue Cobalt.”
- Lenghten lashes with good ol’ Maybelline Great Lash.
- Pop that pout with Maybelline “Fuchsia Flash” lipstick.