A Baby Shower for YOU!
My second baby is almost here, but I want to throw a shower for YOU! We’re giving away 20 items, totaling over $1000 from my favorite brands for baby. (Adorable lunch boxes! A stroller! Tiny little leggings!) Plus, I’ll be live-chatting with you this Thursday 11/7 at 2pm on Stokke’s Facebook page about parenting and my favorite baby gear! Just ‘like’ Stokke and Move LifeStyle on Facebook to participate. Scroll down to see all the items included and to find out why I love them.
- BumpNest Body Pillow Since discovering this magical invention, I am now firmly convinced that EVERY pregnant woman needs this body pillow! It wraps all the way around you and is the coziest most comfortable sleep tool imaginable. Just trust me on this one.
- MeLuvKush Godee Conceived as a new way to cradle your baby, the original idea behind this originated from South Asian cultures, and a local mom is making them accessible to the masses. Designed in NYC and made in Jaipur, these are such a cozy and hygienic way to let others hold your newborn. (You can also get 20% off by entering the code DIWALI at checkout this month!)
- Ingrid & Isabel This brand makes the most comfy clothes for pregnant women and new moms. (I’m wearing one of their striped tees as I write this actually!) We’re giving away a super-soft Lounging Top and a pair of cozy Pants.
- Bravado Essential Embrace Nursing Bra and Tank These are so great for new moms, plus Bravado is also running a really cool Twitter campaign to benefit LoveRecycled. Tweet a picture of you and your little one and the hashtag #EssentialEmbrace to participate!
- Itzy Ritzy Reusable Snack Bags These waterproof bags take the place of Ziplocs, are cuter and much better for the environment. Sold. I have the dinosaur print but you can choose your favorite!
- EasyLunchBoxes Designed by a mom of three, I use these bento-style lunchboxes every day to pack Finn’s lunch. It seems like such a simple concept but it’s brilliant in the amount of time it saves you! Get four EasyLunchBoxes and a carrying case.
- Stokke HandySitt Travel High Chair I love absolutely everything this Norwegian company designs. Practical, minimalist and easy on the eyes, this high chair travels with you and baby.
- SkipHop Lunchie and Accessories I think I’ll always be obsessed with all the cute little animals SkipHop comes up with to grace their lunch boxes and backpacks! Finn’s currently rocking the shark, but you can pick whichever animal you like best.
- Aden & Anais Swaddle Blankets These are my absolute must-have for every new parent. You will use them for EVERYTHING. They’re light, breathable, durable and beautiful and you’ll get a four-pack of your choosing.
- Baby Clothes from The Line by Ale Mulchy I found these on Etsy, pinned ’em on my baby page and they promptly gathered over 500 repins within two days! So, suffice it to say, Ale’s clothes are adorable, everyone loves ’em and I hope you win these cuties.
- Tortilla Baby from BonVivant Baby C’mon, who hasn’t looked at a newborn all swaddled up and said, “He looks just like a little burrito!”? Well, now you can make your husband’s favorite saying into reality with Burrito Baby. It’s awesome.
- ZoLi Bunny Teether This is just so stinkin’ adorable. You know you want it, too. Also, all of ZoLi’s products are made with environmentally sustainable production practices, so you can feel good about using it, too.
- 4Moms Bath Spout Cover 4Moms excels at making high-tech products for childcare and this temperature gauge is no exception. I always feel just a little bit more hip every time I use this or their baby rocker or electric stroller!
BabyJogger City Mini Stroller I am SO excited that we get to give away a stroller! The City Mini from BabyJogger is a great one, durable but still light and maneuverable. Perfect for a new mom-on-the-go!
The Baby Shower for YOU Giveaway Includes:
- BumpNest Body Pillow
- MeLuvKush Godee
- Ingrid & Isabel Lounging Top & and Cozy Pants
- Bravado Essential Embrace Nursing Bra and Nursing Tank
- Itzy Ritzy reusable snack bags
- Stokke HandySitt Travel High Chair
- SkipHop Lunchie & Accessories
- Aden & Anais Swaddle Blankets
- Baby Clothes from the Line by Ale Mulchy
- Tortilla Baby from BonVivant Baby
- ZoLi bunny teether
- 4Moms Spout Cover
- BabyJogger City Mini Stroller
Contest begins November 4, 2013 at 8:00am PST and ends November 18, 2013 at 11:59pm PST. “Getting Ready of Baby” Giveaway from Move LifeStyle
How to enter:
- You must like Move LifeStyle on Facebook
- You must leave a comment below
Get bonus entries to increase your chances of winning!
- Follow Move LifeStyle on Twitter
- Follow Move LifeStyle on Pinterest
- Blog about the giveaway on your site.
- Tweet about the giveaway! You can tweet once a day for the duration of the contest, so keep tweeting to supercharge your chances of winning!
One lucky winner will be announced on our website on Wednesday November 20, 2013 at 8:00am and will be emailed directly. Winner must contact us within 72 hours to claim prize, or a new winner will be named. You must be 18 years or older and a U.S. resident to win. For complete rules and restrictions, click here.