At the Office: Bloom
Spring has sprung! The flowers are blooming wildly outside, but you don’t have to peer out your office window to enjoy the bright and colorful hues. It’s simple to add some fresh springtime fun to your workspace without a huge office overhaul. Bring a pop of spring to your desktop with some of my current faves.
1. Keep your thoughts organized in these lovely Rifle Journals.
2. Stay on top of your day with a the bright 2013 Paper Source Floral Desk Calendar.
3. The adorable Potted Tulips USB Hub will whimsically keep all your devices charged.
4. No desk is complete without a roll (or 4) of Chugoku Flowers Washi Tape.
5. Retro Floral Binder Clips add personality to that pile of boring manila file folders.
6. Keep a stash of the beautiful Vintage Floral Papaya Stationery on hand for emergency correspondence.
7. Toting your iPad in the Lush Flower iPad Sleeve is like carrying around a mini bouquet of poppies, (though I can’t promise it will make you feel like a beauty queen).
What are some of your favorite office accessories? Let us know in the comments below!
Bloom: “A flourishing, healthy condition; the time or period of greatest beauty and artistry.” This month we’re celebrating all things spring and ‘April-showering’ you with beauty and joy.